DegerPipes Electronic Bagpipe Chanter with Carry Case - Deger
The Deger Pipes/ Deger Chanter are extremely well made, using state-of-the-art sensors. They can be used to play with other instruments (providing the Degerpipes are played through an amp), allowing pipers a tuning-free session, allowing more time for music to be made and a much easier session!
• Same size and finger spacing as a long practice chanter.
• Dual output: PHONES and MIDI! Headphones and MIDI devices can directly connect to the DegerPipes Chanter. It's also possible to connect the phones output to an amplifier or a stereo.
• The chanter contains all electronic components as well as the battery. No external box or additional equipment is needed.
• Authentic Bagpipe sound including drones generated by wavetable sound synthesis. Highland Pipe and Smallpipe sounds integrated.
• Perfectly tuned chanter scale and drones by usage of crystal oscillator and microprocessor control.
• The Pitch is adjustable in a range of more than three octaves. This enables you to play together with other instruments in any key.
• The drone volume is variable and can also be switched off.
• Through MIDI output every MIDI compatible tone generator or other MIDI equipment can be used (for example PC with notation program).
• An extended cromatical scale is available allowing you to play tunes which are not playable on the real pipe chanter.
• Driven by a cheap standard 9V Battery, Accumulators are also usable.
• Up to 100 hours of playing with only one battery.
• Automatic power off after a minute of no activity.
• A Metronome is integrated within the Chanter.